SPEEDYBUYS Customer Service
SpeedyBuys is the latest version of online penny auctions. New members are required to buy a $150 bid package. Bidding process is the same as at other penny auctions, when the price of the item rises by 1 penny after a new bid is offered. SpeedyBuys does not feature any refund policy on the bids bought, except for the case when a bidder wins a single auction with the entrance bid package purchased. SpeedyBuys also features an Auto Bidder, which enables to participate in 3 auctions simultaneously. Each bidder is promised to win at least one item having spent 300 bids, otherwise the company grants additional 300 bids to the account at no additional payment.
Compare SPEEDYBUYS to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Rex, Georgia, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Greenville, South Carolina, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Gowanda, New York, United States
- Cobleskill, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Bronx, New York, United States