I rolled over an ad at "Fox News" a few days ago and saw what I thought was a pretty good deal. It was called "SPEEDYBUYS" where items like 42" LCD TVs were going for nothing. So I signed up giving them my "Credit Card" Info thinking that info would be used for auctions that I won. Well I went in and started bidding and was surprised that every time the auction came down to a few seconds it would add another minute or so to the time.
It was so ridiculous I left the web page not thinking anything about it. After two days I was looking at my bank account and saw a charge to my credit card for $149.00 from SPEEDYBUYS and was thinking I won an Auction or something. Come to find out I did not win anything and started researching what was going on. I found out that they were charging me a fee for the initial 300 bids that I knew nothing about since they were hidden in there "terms and conditions" which is a clickable at the bottom of the sign up page that they know no-one will click on.
So I sent an email with my info requesting my money back. I got a reply stating that once bids are purchased they cannot be refunded....and so on la de da de.
I will get my money back since I will be disputing the charge on my card but this is a bit ridiculous since they say there product is so good they should be able to refund me the money asap. But I have a feeling that they are not really doing any real business except for ripping consumers off.
So lets put these *** Artist out of Business. Everyone needs to dispute the charges on their cards, and post this info all over the net so it comes up first on a Google Search.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."