I rolled over an ad at "Fox News" a few days ago and saw what I thought was a pretty good deal. It was called "SPEEDYBUYS" where items like 42" LCD TVs were going for nothing. So I signed up giving them my "Credit Card" Info thinking that info would be used for auctions that I won. Well I went in and started bidding and was surprised that every time the auction came down to a few seconds it would add another minute or so to the time.
It was so ridiculous I left the web page not thinking anything about it. After two days I was looking at my bank account and saw a charge to my credit card for $149.00 from SPEEDYBUYS and was thinking I won an Auction or something. Come to find out I did not win anything and started researching what was going on. I found out that they were charging me a fee for the initial 300 bids that I knew nothing about since they were hidden in there "terms and conditions" which is a clickable at the bottom of the sign up page that they know no-one will click on.
So I sent an email with my info requesting my money back. I got a reply stating that once bids are purchased they cannot be refunded....and so on la de da de.
I will get my money back since I will be disputing the charge on my card but this is a bit ridiculous since they say there product is so good they should be able to refund me the money asap. But I have a feeling that they are not really doing any real business except for ripping consumers off.
So lets put these *** Artist out of Business. Everyone needs to dispute the charges on their cards, and post this info all over the net so it comes up first on a Google Search.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."