I rolled over an ad at "Fox News" a few days ago and saw what I thought was a pretty good deal. It was called "SPEEDYBUYS" where items like 42" LCD TVs were going for nothing. So I signed up giving them my "Credit Card" Info thinking that info would be used for auctions that I won. Well I went in and started bidding and was surprised that every time the auction came down to a few seconds it would add another minute or so to the time.
It was so ridiculous I left the web page not thinking anything about it. After two days I was looking at my bank account and saw a charge to my credit card for $149.00 from SPEEDYBUYS and was thinking I won an Auction or something. Come to find out I did not win anything and started researching what was going on. I found out that they were charging me a fee for the initial 300 bids that I knew nothing about since they were hidden in there "terms and conditions" which is a clickable at the bottom of the sign up page that they know no-one will click on.
So I sent an email with my info requesting my money back. I got a reply stating that once bids are purchased they cannot be refunded....and so on la de da de.
I will get my money back since I will be disputing the charge on my card but this is a bit ridiculous since they say there product is so good they should be able to refund me the money asap. But I have a feeling that they are not really doing any real business except for ripping consumers off.
So lets put these *** Artist out of Business. Everyone needs to dispute the charges on their cards, and post this info all over the net so it comes up first on a Google Search.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."